Friday, July 23, 2010

LiTtLe BiG ToWn!!!

After three full weeks of travel, Logan and I were so excited to spend a week together at "home." My little sister and her boyfriend came out last weekend so we were able to do a few fun things with them but that was pretty much the extend of our time at home.

The California State Fair started last week and between both of our jobs there has been more than enough going on to keep us busy. But we have at least been home every night. On Monday, Logan had a full day of checking in show cattle. That night we went to see one of our FaVoRiTe bands play at the fair. Little Big Town was amazing. They may have beat out Keith Urban for the best performance I have ever seen live. Plus, we had third row seats so that was pretty okay as well. Sorry for the low quality images. My blackberry doesn't deliver quite like the Nikon.




The rest of the week has just consisted of both of us at the fair alot for shows and work. Logan leaves for Billings, Montana for a few days early Sunday morning and I have to go back to the fair to sweat my guts out shooting photos at a ranch rodeo the whole day. But at least we will get to spend all day Saturday together. We might even do something as special as driving to the beautiful metropolis of Turlock to look at sale cattle....YAY!...I say that last sentence with sarcasm. I guess time spent together is time together regardless of the activity.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones