The yellow really isn't as bright as the pictures make it look. Oh, and the crib blanket still isn't done...I will get to it this week, I swear.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
The Nursery
It's still not as organized as I would like, but here are a few photos of the nursery. I think the only thing it is missing is a lamp. I wanted to do a big gaudy chandalier but Logan won that battle. I am thinking I might get a gaudy crystal lamp instead:)
The yellow really isn't as bright as the pictures make it look. Oh, and the crib blanket still isn't done...I will get to it this week, I swear.
The yellow really isn't as bright as the pictures make it look. Oh, and the crib blanket still isn't done...I will get to it this week, I swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It looks really nice!
Post a Comment