Well, for me, it is a boring Saturday evening. Not even Reno wants to cuddle. He is upstairs sleeping under the bed and Logan is out of town, so I guess I have nothing better to do than update my blog. Since my last post, we have been traveling agin. More Logan than me. Last week, I got off work on Tuesday, and we hopped in the truck to go to Utah. I hung out with my family for a couple of days and Logan got to drive onto St. George, Utah to work a bull sale last Saturday and then we drove back to California. Pretty lame week. I got to see a lot of asphalt. Not my favorite scenery, but I got a hair cut and some color thanks to my sister and I got to see all of my parents and grandparents, which is a feat in itself.
This is me and Logan on a freezing morning looking at bulls in Levan, Utah. 9 degrees above freezing is something I haven't felt for quite some time.
After we got home from our quick trip home, I played a long game of catch up at work. Logan had a couple of days to get some office stuff done before he had to get back on the road. He left Friday (yesterday) morning and drove to Smithfield, UT for a bull sale today. As soon as the sale was over, he headed back west to get to a Sunday 9 a.m. bull sale in Winnemucca, NV and as soon as it is over, he has to be at a 1 p.m. sale in Gardnerville, NV. All of the sale crew in Winnemucca and Gardnerville is the same, so it remains to be seen whether that sale starts on time or not. It will be a close call.
Here are a few other pictures from this week.
Since he was a baby, Reno has been notorious for giving hugs. If you get near him, he will drop whatever he is doing to hug you. Logan laid on the floor for me to pop his back and as soon as he rolled over. Reno dropped his rawhide toy on Logan's chest and gave him a hug. What a goober.
Reno got a hold of an ice cream container and it got stuck on his face. Too funny not to get a picture. I don't think he will ever learn. Cylinders are not his friend.
For those of you who haven't witnessed the dog dish incident, I have provided a picture below. After we realized it would keep happening when he ran out of food, we started buying him a regular dog dish that won't kill him one day.
What an idiot. I love him.





1 comment:
Reno cracks me up. Those pictures are hysterical! I hope that Logan gets to stay home at some point in the near future so you can have someone to cuddle with!
Post a Comment