Sacramento is beautiful this time of year. Blossoming trees are everywhere! I love it. In three months it will be miserably hot, but for now, we are pretty content. These are not great photos. I just quickly snapped them on my way home from work yesterday. This is the street outside our subdivision, the trees on both sides of the street are solid white for a good mile, which makes me really happy:)
This past weekend I did some engagement photos for a girl I work with and her fiance, I have not had time to do much editing on them before they are finished, but these are a couple that I liked. There is a lot I can do with them, so I look forward to spending sometime in Photoshop. It is fun to take pictures of people you have something in common with. Plus it is a good chance to get outside. I don't do much of that these days.






2 comments:
Glamour shots by Deb! ...Pretty much the best ever! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see all the other cool stuff I know you can do!
Post a Comment