Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun Photos

I love talking photos. I really do. Especially when kids are this happy! And he is teething folks and is still such a nice child. These are just a couple that I liked. It is amazing what you can capture in just a few minutes!

Jackson and his dad Justin


Jackson and his mom Julia






He really is all boy. We couldn't keep him away from the truck.











Justin is a guy I work with and he was selected to go on a special nationwide leadership tour and needed a family photo. Plus, Jackson's first birthday is next week so it was a perfect time to get some photos done. There were a lot more photos I liked but I had to stop somewhere. 



2 comments:

Allison said...

Fun! I am loving our new photo hobby...glad you have something else to keep you busy while Logan is on the road!

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

Yeah. Photos have been a main part of my job description for nearly three years. I figure I have all the equipment, I at least ought to do fun pictures instead of just work photos all the time:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones