I really had good intentions to take a weekly picture in the same clothes, but I have pretty much sucked at that. And I don't think that t-shirt even fits anymore.
6 weeks
This is the morning we found out. See, I started with good intentions.
7 weeks
8 weeks
This is when I started getting sick.
10 weeks
12 weeks
14 weeks
The end of this week is when I stopped being sick. Funny, this is also when I started to gain weight. Coincidence?
18 weeks
I swear I took a picture at 16 weeks, but I can't find it.
Maybe when I started getting fatter it was easier to ignore the camera.
18 weeks is also when I first felt her...I think.
20 weeks
This is when I am CERTAIN I could feel her.
21 weeks
This is when I first experienced heartburn. Awesome stuff.
22 weeks. Definitely getting harder to hide.
23 weeks. I just took this one today.
The dress (and the awesome glare) makes it hard to really see anything.
Looking back, I feel stupid for feeling fat at 12 and 14 weeks. I am sure that in another month, I will feel stupid for feeling so fat at 23 weeks.
In other notes I'd like to remember, my skin, hair and nails look good. Mostly my nails. So I guess that partially offsets the additional 12 lbs I am packing. My lower back hurts when I sit or stand for too long and I sleep like a rock from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. I am sure that will change eventually, but I am really enjoying for now.
I have read a lot that it isn't good to sleep on your back, but I wake up on my back all the time. Each time I do, I wake up Logan and he gets chewed out for not checking on me. Now, he nudges me several times a night to remind me to get off my back and move to my side:)
That's all for now. Stay tuned for next week!














3 comments:
You are super cute. I miss being pregnant. I am super excited for you guys.
Can't wait for the top secret news!
p.s. I STILL have heartburn all the time. I never had it until I was pregnant. I hope your goes away after.
You look super cute! The next few weeks will be so fun as she gets bigger and your whole tummy will move around everytime she moves!
I loved reading your blog!! It kept me pretty entertained!! You have a pretty exciting life to say the least!! I will share my belly pictures soon, I promise!! LOL I will continue to follow your blog, I love hearing about you!! So glad we can keep in touch after so long!
Post a Comment