So, I really owe Logan an apology. I whined and complained about this poison oak rash of mine all week. He was gone to the Oregon State Fair for work and had told me his got worse, but on the day he came home I told him I was thinking about going to the doctor. He told me his was actually getting much better. So, when he got home (when I was taking a sick day from work because of this terrible irritating rash), he looked at my arms and told me how much better they looked. So, I asked to see his arms and he shows me this:
The picture doesn't show how terrible and blistered it really is. It looks like there are only four scratches, but doesn't account for the other side of his arm...and its all over both arms...and this is after it's "much better."
Sorry, Logan. It must have been an itchy week for you. Glad you are back for a few days though.
No comments:
Post a Comment