Have I mentioned I love Tanner. He is a stud. I think that is supposed to say fund...but maybe not...maybe he takes after his brothers afterall.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Tan the Man
First of all, let me say I love love love my little (not so little) brother in-law. He is funny, charming and works really hard....he is a lot different than his brothers (just kidding, they all actually work really hard:) Tanner won showmanship with his steer at the Bear Lake County Fair and his steer was reserve grand champion. I'm really sad we couldn't go watch. I laughed for a long time when I got this thank you card in the mail today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I say he meant it just like it is. In our card he wrote "thanks for the money, Becky and Dad will be sure I don't see any of it."
We laughed alot at that.
haha. He is funny.
That is awesome!! I love the pics of the temple below...so pretty! How close do you live to San Francisco? We were talking about maybe making a visit there this fall...are you close enough we could stay with you so I could finally go see Wicked??!
Alli, we only live about an hour and a half away! Of course you could come stay with us. We would love to have you come out. Just a heads up, we will be gone Sept. 12-19, the 24-26 and Oct. 2-9.
Post a Comment